Simmerdim is run by Rob Waugh. After more than a decade working in the third sector (social enterprise, charities and academia) he decided to turn his professional focus towards storytelling. Having seen the impact that honest films can make to a social cause’s profile and fundraising, he decided that he could fill a gap in the market and set up this company.
For more detail, feel free to check out my personal LinkedIn profile
Whether you are looking to create digital media to promote a brand or launch a fundraising campaign, we can help supply a digital package to suit your requirements.
We can offer a complete package from initial concept to product delivery to online optimisation utilising a range of skills from a one man crew to a team of professionals with skills ranging from animation to aerial filming.
Skills | Experience
- Writer, Camera operator, Editor (Canon, Sony, Adobe CC)
- 11 years experience in the third sector in UK and overseas
- 2 years overseas operations management/logistics experience
- MSc Global Health & Public Policy
- Fellow – Royal Geographical Society
- Fellow – Royal Society of Arts
- Background in operating a social enterprise guesthouse in Uganda
- Experience of working with international tour operators on local projects
- Many years experience driving on road, on dubious mud roads and off-road
- Associate Member of the Institute of Fundraising
- Contributing writer to Charities Management magazine.